Funeral planning can be a difficult process while grieving the loss of a loved one. But having a funeral provides those who are grieving a place to receive support, come to terms with their loss, say goodbye, and honor their loved one’s life. Being surrounded by family and friends lets everyone share stories and memories and creates a lasting support system as everyone begins their grief journey.
After the cremation, there are several options for your loved one’s final disposition:
- Interment is when you bury or entomb your loved one's cremated remains. This can be in a family plot, memorial site, cremation niche or urn garden, or other indoor and outdoor locations.
- Scattering is when you spread your loved one's cremated remains in a memorial garden, cemetery, over water, or another significant location. You also can choose to scatter some of the cremated remains and retain the rest in an urn for interment or another form of disposition.
- By placing cremated remains in multiple urns, family members who live in different locations can each have their loved one's final resting place close to them.
- If you have decided that you wanted to persue holding a service or visitation, please visit our parent brand Ready Funeral Homes for more information on how to upgrade your direct cremation services to a more full service feel.
We don't want your family to feel like you must settle on arrangement options due to your financial circumstances. That’s why we have multiple online payment options to help you plan the funeral that your loved one deserves:
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can use our online payment platform to conveniently and securely pay by a credit card today.
- With eChecks, or ACH payments, you can transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for funeral services.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. You can view the offers available to you, and it doesn’t affect your credit.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or want more information.